Re: OpenBSD 2.5 on Alpha

Yep.  I read the INSTALL.alpha..  tried that.. did not work.

When booting from the cd, I would hope it would know where to find the bsd
image.    when using the -file option with boot, I am limited to just 1
word.  if I place a . or a / in the line, I get :

?23 ILL CMD

I am sorry, I did not say it was a Dec 3000/M300.. no floppy, so I can
only boot from the cd..

I did try : boot -file bsd -fl a dka0

but I got the same result as before :
open BSD: no such file or directory

Boot failed! Halting..

Again, any help would be great.   Thanks
-Mathew