Re: OpenBSD 2.5 on Alpha

Hi,

I recently installed OpenBSD 2.5 on a DEC3000/400. When booting from the
cd, i got similar messages but i hadnt tried "boot -fi 2.5/alpha/bsd.rd" ,
in stead, i had just used "boot dka400". So, i tried "boot -fi
2.5/alpha/bsd.rd" since i thought it might be the reason , but although my
firmware is up-to-date , i received "unk sym"  message from the console.
At the end, i tried to boot from the floppy , luckily i had one, and
installed it.

Hope it helps.
Mehmet Mirat Satoglu