Re: Alex Bochannek: TCP issue.

> > P.S.: Haven't heard back if people want me to maintain a software
> >       package matrix. I still think it would be very useful and I am
> >       still willing to do it.
>
> What is a software matrix ? :)

A week or so ago I proposed that it would make sense to maintain a
matrix of software packages that are either included with OpenBSD, are
in the ports tree, or run on OpenBSD in some other way (emulation
environments could be included here as well). This matrix could give a
quick, comprehensive, and hopefully current overview of "what runs on
OpenBSD".

Alex.