Re: Alex Bochannek: TCP issue.

Actually, I know of qpoppers use at a number of 150,000+ user
sites where there are not these problems.  These sites run load.

But again, I offered it as a debugging phase, not a permanent
solution.  qpopper compiles up quickly and is known.  cucipop
works as well and there are 25 other pop servers that people
have strong religious beliefs about as the best there is.

Quoting Leif Pedersen (bilbo@hobbiton.org):