Re: Sendmail-8.9.1 (host name lookup failure) on OBSD-2.4

Can you look up the other machines by IP address?
Sendmail checks the connecting IP addresses for actual
names (anti spam efforts).

If a machine has an address, it needs to be in BOTH
forward and reverse DNS.  Always and forever.

Quoting Inu Wikantiyoso (inu@mitra.net.id):