[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
remote administration, `su`
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: remote administration, `su`
- From: Joe Price <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 00:35:35 -0400
- Organization: Nevaeh Technologies, Inc.
Considering I don't want to violate openbsd system integrity i thought i
would ask first about how do I allow remote administration. I get an
incorrect groupt type of error. I like the sound of it, but I need to
be able to `su`. What is the "proper" way to allow this priveledge?
Joe Price (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interactive Media Development