Re: Quick /usr/ports/lang/tcl80 question

sometimes new "framework" is added to bsd.port.mk and that requires the
end-user (you) to update it.  You will need to grab the latest bsd.port.mk
and bsd.port.subdir.mk from the -current src tree using CVS
(http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html).  To get just /usr/src/share/mk you can
use "cvs co -PA src/share/mk", and then from the current dir where you ran
CVS from:

cd src/share/mk && make install

Now using CVS checkout the latest ports tree into /usr/ports.

// Brad