Re: FYI: arc build and request for build machine outside US.

In message <Pine.BSO.4.10.9909281231340.27730-100000@hobbiton.org> Leif Pedersen writes:
: I have heard rumors that we (in the US) are now allowed to export crypto
: stuff as of about a week ago.  I may be misinformed tho.

Well, if it were that simple, I'd build the damn thing myself.
However, the details are few, the conditions sound onerous and I don't
trust the government not to come back later and screw me somehow.
Besides, Theo won't even think about taking it from US residents
because he wants to keep the project legal.

Warner