Re: OpenBSD on Finland.

stefan parvu Said:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using BSD for a couple of years and yesterday I went to one shop in
> Helsinki looking for OpenBSD2.5 and ... : The vendor told me that they
> got problems to contact Canada to order OpenBSD 2.5. The vendor is
> DataClub Helsinki, Finland.

This is strange, my Company sells OpenBSD CDs in the UK and I've found
Austin incredibly quick in getting us set up with batches of CDs etc.

As a minimum, all they need to do is go to the
http://www.openbsd.org/orders page, select a quantity of 20 CDs or
more, give an address and Credit Card number then wait for
delivery. It's difficult to see how you could have "problems
contacting Canada" with a process that simple.

--
        Rob.