OpenBSD on Finland.

Hi all,

I am using BSD for a couple of years and yesterday I went to one shop in
Helsinki looking for OpenBSD2.5 and ... : The vendor told me that they
got problems to contact Canada to order OpenBSD 2.5. The vendor is
DataClub Helsinki, Finland.

Is it true ? So he told me after this perhaps they will gonna think to
drop this contact because there is no more interest for OpenBSD and the
guys are quite slow. My reply was quite directly: please don't do it.

So Canada what's going on with OpenBSD 2.5 distribution for Finland ?

Stef