Re: Alex Bochannek: TCP issue.

If there would be retransmissions, I would as well, but there aren't
any - the OpenBSD POP server just backs off and eventually sends a
RST. His home line uses a 3COM ISDN TA. He has used this setup with
the same provider for a long time and does not have any other
problems. He used the identical setup to pull close to 1,000 messages
from an alternate provider with no problems whatsoever. He can
download large files from the Net without problems. The only problem
he has is pulling messages from the OpenBSD POP server if they exceed
a few hundred kB. Sending those messages with SMTP is not a problem
though.

Thanks for the input.

Alex.