Re: slow inet

Are you running NAT/ipfw to get to the internet then?  If so, I found
setting up DNS on the obsd machine and having all your other machines
point to only it for dns will speed up the proccess on getting to external
sites.

  ()  ,            _   ,Gabe Kangas
  /`-'|      /    ' ) / Real-ity@real-ity.com
  President of Real-ity Interactive/|