FYI: arc build and request for build machine outside US.

Greetings,

	although it won't be on the cdrom, I've been able to make
OpenBSD of a couple days ago on my arc box.  In the past I've had lots
of problems with this, as I know others have as well.  Since I'm
inside the US I can't create a distribution due to export control
regs.  Is there someone outside the US that will commit to doing this?
I know it is likely too late to have an official 2.6 release, but I'm
thinking that it might not be too late for a snapshot before 2.7.  The
arc port has suffered from some neglect of late.

Any takers for building?

Warner