Re: Linux Binaries

Warren Beckett wrote:
> Hi,
> Are you aware of a way to debug Linux binaries to determine what
> libraries they are trying to access etc?
> I am trying to execute a small binary and I am getting a abort Trap
> message.

Have you ever read compat_linux(8) ?

    1.   You have access to a Linux system. In this case you can
          install the binary there, see what shared libraries it needs,
          copy them to your OpenBSD system. Example: you have just
ftp-ed the
          Linux binary of Doom. Put it on the Linux system you have
access to,
          and check which shared libraries it needs by running `ldd lin-

If you don't have access to linux machine read the point 2. [from man]

	Tomasz Bojakowski

|-----------"Don't get mad, get even."-------------\