Re: Alex Bochannek: TCP issue.

On Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 03:00:10AM -0600, Bob Beck wrote:

> >POP/IMAP server (imap-4.6.BETA) works great for everybody here. One
> >user has been complaining though that when how tries to download large
> >messages from home, "it just hangs". Here are some of the parameters
> >that I think we have been able to establish:
>
>    *One* user complains that it "just hangs" - Have you duplicated
> this on another peeceee?

I see this kind of stuff here and there, the edit /etc/sysctl.conf and
turn off rfc1323 both their and manually at the command prompt, and
many of the problems go away. No idea "why"...

I was going to suggest Alex try that, but I haven't been online since
Friday and so mail is building up ...

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy