Re: Alex Bochannek: TCP issue.

>POP/IMAP server (imap-4.6.BETA) works great for everybody here. One
>user has been complaining though that when how tries to download large
>messages from home, "it just hangs". Here are some of the parameters
>that I think we have been able to establish:

   *One* user complains that it "just hangs" - Have you duplicated
this on another peeceee?

   I've seen stuff like this from even when someone installs a network
based virus scanner that takes it upon itself to examine everything they
bring in, to "net nanny" doing a s/ass/***/g on every tcp stream into the
windows box.

   I'd make sure you can verify this from another client, with a clean
os and pop client on it.

   -Bob