Re: Q: regarding 2.5 release.

On Sat, 25 Sep 1999, Michael H. Price II wrote:

> 3. While browsing through some of the sample kernel config files I
> noticed quite a few options that weren't in the options manual page. Is
> there another reference for the config files other than the config and
> options manual pages? Most of the format of the config file is still
> greek to me.

HEY! All you people who are so eager to help out with the man pages...
Here's a job for you. Find all undocumented kernel options and add them to
the src/share/man/man4/options.4 file. When you're done, send the result
to me. I'll review it. If you did a good job, I'll put it in our tree for
everyone to enjoy.

  .
 :  Aaron Campbell <aaron@cs.dal.ca> - [ http://www.biodome.org/~fx ]