Re: Hello, and a few questions about installing and Console on Serial.

I also, am one who attempted life with an SMC.  I failed.  I went out and
bought a cheap PCI card at CDW for $23 that works great though ;)

Yea, you can download the utils and stuff from the site.. but I found them
to be no help to me.  It'll setup irq's and such, and tell you to put it
in soft config, and reboot.. but that never worked :)

I do wish you luck, though!

  ()  ,            _   ,Gabe Kangas
  /`-'|      /    ' ) / Real-ity@real-ity.com
  President of Real-ity Interactive/|