Re: Miscellaneous things.

> [root@optiserv ports] make search key=netscape
> Port:   mozilla-19980728
> Info:   Mozilla. Free version of Netscape browser.

Oh yeah, this reminded me. The current navigator port fails when you do make
install. I think it's because they have moved things on ftp.netscape.com.

The port of expect also fails because the current version is 5.30 and the make
install process is expecting (ouch) 5.28

Who should I be telling this to?

cheers

andy

PS Before anybody flames me for sending this to the list, I noticed a couple
of people having netscape problems...just trying to help.
--
E-Mail: andy@dragonfly.demon.co.uk

--