Re: Hello, and a few questions about installing and Console on Serial.

Joe Pepin wrote:

> So, does anyone know where I can download the software for the Ether EZ?

I beleive SMC's website has it.  If not, I've got the EtherEZ disk sitting in
front of me, and could either email or otherwise get you the config utilities.
(I'm reasonably certain they're freely distributable?)

Try it in PnP mode first, then if that doesn't work, try one of the following
settings:

we0     at isa? port 0x280 iomem 0xd0000 irq 9  # WD/SMC 80x3 ethernet
we1     at isa? port 0x300 iomem 0xcc000 irq 10 #