Re: Miscellaneous things.

I like what is being shown below. The problem with it is though, that
it uses only the already installed ports tree on your already running
OpenBSD box. I am using bind-8.2.1, imap-4.6, majordomo-1.94.4,
rust-1.0, openldap-1.2.6, inn-2.2.1, and webglimpse-1.7.6, to name
just a few. None of these packages came out of /usr/ports. They were
either pre-ports stage (like bind-8.2.1), compiled straight out of the
distribution without any problems, or are pretty much just a bunch of
scripts.

The point is, if somebody says to him/herself: "Gee, I think I want to
give OpenBSD a try. I wonder if version A.B of XYZ runs on it?" there
is really no easy way to find out.

Alex.