Re: OT: Bypassing "no keyboard" error on PC

I think this is it.  THere is no BIOS option - it's an old box.  Hell,
I used to work on a Leading Edge box with 3rd party kb that would boot
and EVERYTIME say "can't find keyboard - press F1 to continue"

I KNEW there was a pullup resistor solution.

thx.
Quoting Tamas TEVESZ (ice@extreme.hu):