Re: A little off topic but I would like this answered

Actually "unsecure" is more appropriate, but it will really prompt
for a password as long as the word is not "secure" - you could
make it PuppyLivers for all it cares.

chuck
------
Don't anthropomorphize computers; they don't like it.

Quoting Ian Darwin (ian@darwinsys.com):