Re: Man pages ksh.

Man pages.  I have had to write a few manpages, but just don't recall
'roff at all.  My boss writes memo's in it, I last used it in the 80s.
(and I used to RULE in Digital's Runoff).  Alas.

So editing man pages is easy - the 'roff structure is there for you.
For NEW manpages, I've cheated in the past by taking one with the
structure I needed and stripping out the content.  So take ls.1
and edit out the actual DATA and fill your own it.  (If only some
of these GUI editors did a "save as... ROF".  oh well).

Also, for overkill there's an OReilly book on ksh.

Quoting dan@temple.edu (dan@temple.edu):