Re: HOWTOs vs. manpages: SHUT UP!

no sh*t gentlemen - I fought my way through many linux howtos to find that
I had to hack the correction to make it work (like IPCHAINS). Get along
with each other, work together - newbies like me need you guys and gals.
One of the greatest things MS has going for them is the perception of a
centralized focused group. Oh yeah this opinion is worth what you paid for
it. By and large you people have been more helpful than many other user
groups that I have been involved with. Another by the way -  man pages
suck for newbies in general and yes I can sort through man pages. Thanks
for your efforts Eric!

Tim Lamberth