ftpd

Hello,

I am working for graphics art company and they have a ftp site that get
a around 50-200MB of files uploaded every day.
I read the FAQ and manual pages to set up ftpd.

1. I guess I have to set pub directory permission to 777 to be able to
upload files.

I do want any one to delete, rename or run mkdir commands. Basically
login, set the mode, upload, cd and download the files will do it for
me. I start to read ftpd.c file this morning. my question is:

1. Has any one got strip down ftpd.c ?
2. It look like right place for me to disable commands. Any thoughts??

Thank you in advance for any replies.

awc