Re: HOWTOs

Theo, maybe the answer does'nt lie in doscumentation. but gene-splicing or
cloning. If you and the others could split yourselve's each into, say, two,
four, six, or even eight people living full, rich lives and commiting only 4
hours a day each to OpenBSD....... Well, you get my point. If you've got a
little extra time, add that to the next release.

Victor