Re: in defence of man pages

In order to make the manpages significantly more useful, cross references are
useful.

Everyone, every time you get into trouble finding some stuff, and end up
discovering some `logical' link is missing in the chain, just send us more
xrefs to add to manpages.

Granted, we'll probably stop short of having every manpage reference every
other manpage in the universe, but this is an area that still needs
improvement.

Cross-refs are quite trivial to contribute, and they're useful.
--
	Marc Espie