Re: HOWTOs

Hello!

This is the kind of document that I would have wanted. A fairly large
peice that says /var is used for this and that. /usr/local/bin normally
stores local binaries which only have one file but you put larger stuff
like apache in /opt.

After all that has been passed through it recomends sizes for the
variuos stuff telling how to do it.

Maybe this is just something you learn over time, or make up your own
way of.

/Jan J