Re: HOWTOs

Couldn't there be a better fdisk'er and disklabel'er?  Not to rip on
things, but those ones actually really suck.  Example:  One time I typed a
number wrong and got overlapping partitions and corrupted my Linux
partition beyond repair.  Then imagine someone installing for the first
time...90% of the populus doesn't even know what a sector is...  When I
tell someone who wants to run a server to use openbsd, I usually end up
saying something to the effect of "OpenBSD is great and a piece of cake to
install, if you can do the partitioning."

If the current one is made this way for a functional reason, it could be
left, but an easier one is much needed for the boot-floppy installer.