Re: OpenBSD books

On Thursday, 23 September 1999 at  4:13:41 +0200, Bruno Rohee wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 22, 1999 at 06:58:59PM -0700, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
>> Has anyone seen this book?
>
> Seems difficult, except if you think that the authors are reading this
> mailing list (not unlikely).
>
> "This item will be published in October 1999. You may order it now and we
> will ship it to you when it arrives."
>
>> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471353663/o/qid=938051860/sr=8-2/002-9797057-2765454

I'd recommend not doing that with Amazon.  Check with the publisher;
it could already be available.  My FreeBSD book has been available
without interruption for years, but
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1571762469/qid=938057421/sr=1-2/002-4218969-2499620
claims it's out of print and back ordered (and has done for months).
They know about it: I added an "author's comment" telling them so,
which they ignored.

Greg