Re: Named

It does in the chrooted environment, but it can't write to the
named.pid file (which already has the correct pid from when named
was started) because it's since become a user other than root.  I
don't know what the "no such file or directory error comes from,
but given that it's bind that's complaining, (and I'm assuming
that's bind()) then it would be because bind() can't bind() to a
privileged port, because again, it's dropped privilege.

--
David Terrell                             | dbt@meat.net, dbt@paypal.com
Instant Payments... Anytime... Anywhere.  | http://www.paypal.com/