Re: Another list? (was Linux vs. NT Security contest)

> I think that most Linux users would agree that HOWTOs are the most
> useful docs for that OS.

No wonder, because GNU/Linux manpages tend to be outdated or
otherwise useless (without examples etc), as compared to OpenBSD
manpages.

I agree, that HOWTO-like documents are very useful, but having
good manpages is a must. I find myself frequently looking up
forgotten and/or platform-specific details, etc. HOWTO documents
do not replace manpages.

--

vix