Re: Another list? (was Linux vs. NT Security contest)

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Leif Pedersen wrote:

> single FAQ isn't quite what I think is needed.  If we had an indexed
> repository of HOW-TO's, or the like, it would be very helpful.

Since the OpenBSD web site has an excellent web front-end to the man
pages (http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi), if we update more man
pages to be full of good content, usable examples, and pointers to more
information, then it would be easy to redeploy on the web. No sense in
doing everything twice. Maybe the Manual Pages: Index Page could have some
more links such as the ones in the bottom. If they were organized by task,
ie.  Networking
        - NAT: see ipnat(1) & ipnat(5) & FAQ 6.2

Jeremie