Re: vi vs emacs vs pico

i like vi a lot just because it comes standard on every unix...so far as i
recall...and it's not impossible to figure out, it just doesn't tell you
everything right there in a little menu at the bottom...so you have to
take like 5 minutes out of your life to look up some stuff and figure it
out.  it's not one of those simple things that help you with everything,
you actually have to help yourself.  sorry...just had the thought of
windows and how it's so easy and people are lazy and don't want to
actually look up stuff anymore.  i just like the basicness(probably not a
word...)of vi.  and it's the one i first started off with, so i guess i
know enough about it to use it pretty readily.  that's all.

ryan

Curium