Re: RE: NAT

> OpenBSD has been sorta sketchy, I dont really know if everything would
> work correctly if you installed it (there have been some posts about this
> not working. Anyone know the status of this?)

v 3.3.2 just came out and Darren has a bunch of OpenBSD fixes
including some fixes to the kinstall script to replace the
kernel sources from OpenBSD with those from IPFilter. I have it
on my laptop and it seems to be running fine.

But it acts like IPfilter is now enabled automatically at boot
time by the kernel so the command in /etc/netstart
(ipf -Fa -f /etc/ipf.rules -E) the -E is redundant and will
give an error. Other than that, it looks good so far.

Steve