Re: java applet port in ipf

though, an applet may try to make a new network connection to pull data
from a server.

If you are trying to protect the client, then your ipf rules should allow
the inside to establish connections to the outside.  If you are protecting
the server with a firewall, then it should be possible to know which port
the applet will try to reach.

Chris -)-----

--
             -- I have a shoehorn, the kind with teeth. --
                                  ---