Re: Man pages ksh.

ksh command line editing:

ksh
# export EDITOR=/usr/bin/vi  <-- Can also be Emacs, but I dont use it
# <Command goes here>
# <Hit ESC minus>
# Now use the vi keys (h,j,k,l) to repeat a command or move around

Also, I think I have a ksh for dummies text around here somewhere... If I
find it Ill email it to you.

George Dodd
root@bofh.accesscom.net