Re: Linux vs. NT Security contest

Hello!

The thoughts and opinions are many but when it comes down it is our
bosses that makes the calls. The "lusers" I have here can't run windows
how should I convince the boss that we should run OpenBSD with X? The
boss buys a finacial system that is based on MS SQL, should I take all
my free time to make it work with a UNiX based SQL?

The point beeing, I dosen't make the calls. But I can convince my boss
not to put a NT box on a network with a nice OpenBSD box protecting it
from the big bad Internet.

/Mj1 -- Everything has its place, for some it is in the recycle bin.
And that day will come. =)