NAT

I'm considering implementing NAT on an OpenBSD box.

I'm looking for some input.  I've been reading FAQs and RFCs and it looks
like there may be some issues with NAT and various protocols, like
RealAudio, FTP, SMTP and IPSec.

I guess my question is, has anyone run into issues using NAT on their
network?  Protocols or programs that wouldn't work going through the NAT
box and if so how did you get around it.  I'd like the extra security
provided by NAT and IPfilter on an OpenBSD box, but if it disrupts too much
of what I do day-to-day, it may not be worth it.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance,

Rodney Hopkins, MCSE, Compaq ASE
rhopkins@sunflower.com