exmh

Has anybody had any problems running exmh under OpenBSD2.5?

I am migrating from linux and trying to get my mail working. I was having
problems with my presorting, and in the process of trying to sort it out tried
to change my preferences. On saving the prefs, I get a core dump. I also get
one if I try to read the exmh faq by choosing the menu item from exmh.

If anyone has any ideas I would be extremely greatful, as this is stopping me
moving from linux.

Tech details:

OpenBSD2.5 with generic kernel
exmh 2.0.2 from ports collection