Re: Attempting first make build on 2.5

On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 06:18:37PM -0700, Christian Edward Gruber wrote:
> Theo, et al.
>
>    Perhaps it would make sense to spawn a list for less experienced
> groups, and those of who are willing to lurk there and help can do so.

This *is* the list for less experienced people.

Just because Theo bites a newbie head off doesn't mean you can't give him
out the right answer as well :)

The only catch is that people hanging here should be expected to be treated
as morons when they act like morons... like not reading the FAQ and stuff.

So that guy goofed... well, I hope he's going to hold no hard feeling about
that :)
--
	Marc Espie