Re: Linux vs. NT Security contest

On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 10:44:54PM -0600, Ken wrote:

[snip]

> Interestingly enough, the US Army got tired of being cracked and recently
> ditched NT in favor of... drumroll... a Mac.  Guess they never heard about
> OpenBSD.

I guess US Army wouldn't want to use a free product that does not have a
major corporation behind it *in case if something happens*. And as I guess
(though it's not very clear) that they use MacOS X, not your plain MacOS 8.
;) And, maybe, even still on Intel platform. MacOS X is a quite good OS,
after all (ever heard about NextStep OS? MacOS X is a NextStep OS in a next
reincarnation, used to be called Rhapsody OS, if I'm not mistaken).

> </rant>
>
> Ciao-- Ken
> http://www.y2know.org/safari
>
> Failure is not an option- it comes bundled with your Microsoft product.
---end quoted text---

SY,
--
   (KD1350) CCNA                                     Dmitri E. Kalintsev
   CDPlayer@irc            Senior network engineer at NetActive Internet