default 2.5 install gone awry...

I just installed the anon FTP 2.5 version of OBSD on a Dell Laptop Pentium
90 with 24 Mb RAM, a 1.1 gb ide drive and a pcmcia card that worked enough
to download the OS.  So I have my first fresh boot from the hd and as soon
as I login at root I run fsck (since on previous installs I'd had problems
with the file server and even though this was a fresh format and install I
wanted to see if problems still existed).  I received the following errors
on my /var partition:

FREE BIL COUNT IN SUPERBLK
SALVAGE? no

BLCKS MISSING IN BITMAPS
SALVAGE? no

SUMMARY INFORMATION BAD
SALVAGE? no

I never pressed a key, the no's were answered by the program by itself,
but these were the only errors.  Upon completion of fsck, I let the
computer stay on for 10 minutes, and after 6-7 minutes I had received the
following errors:

ne3: warning - receiver ring buffer overrun

I then ran fsck again and receive a ton of errors, where again, the
computer is answering no to the question as to whether I should clear it
or not.

PARTIALLY ALLOCATED INODE I=<30-13567>
CLEAR? no

It hangs on I=13567.  I'm a newbie when it comes to installing OpenBSD,
but it seems to me I shouldn't have problems when I do the default install
and still have errors after running only one program from the prompt of
the first boot.

Upon reboot, it tells me to run fsck manually since the file system is
inconsistent, so I do at which point it starts seeing problems in the /
partition:

UNKNOWN FILE TYPE I=<30+>
CLEAR? [yn]

I keep answering yes, until finally upon entering phase 2 where it checks
pathnames it comes up with the error:

UNALLOCATED I=32 OWNER=root MODE=0
panic: ffs_read: type 0
Stopped at        _Debugger+0x4:  leave

and it drops me to a ddb prompt.  Upon further boots, I receive the same
error and I don't know how to get passed it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  It's probably just some lame newbie
thing I should know about but I can't find anything anywhere describing
this.

					Cameron Hummels