Re: need help with Linksys 16 (ISA 10 Mbps)

Thanks to everyone who responded.  I got the Linksys EEPROM config disk from
the friend that I got the card from and configured it as intructed in the
INSTALL.i386 file on the FTP site.  It has to have one of two combinations
of base I/O address and IRQ.  OpenBSD now recognizes it with no trouble as
ne0.  So in fact the card is NE2000 compatible and works just fine.  I'm now
going to get another network adapter and configure the box for IPNAT so
you'll probably be seeing more posts from me to the list along the lines of,
"How do I get IPNAT to work?"  I'll start with the docs and FAQs and see
where I get.

Chris