Re: Small OpenBSD mention in PhillyTech

This is exactly the kind of article I would love to see written about
OpenBSD in the mainstream press.

Why? It has *people* in it! Entrepreneurs, hobbyists, customers, managers
doing things with the software, talking about it, and using it to get
their jobs done.

Have a look at the "Who uses OpenBSD" page (www.openbsd.org/users.html)
and let me know if you have an interesting application for OpenBSD, or if
you rely heavily on the OS to get your job done. This information in turn
can help us get stories written about OpenBSD in local papers.

Mainstream writers write about people. Their eyes glaze over at technical
details.

Thanks
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/