Installing 2.5 on w/ Qlogic SCSI controller

Hi,

I have a box running 2.4. I'd like to do a fresh install of 2.5, but I
can't because the install floppy kernel doesn't have the isp driver. My
box has a single qla1040 and a single seagate cheetah, no ide stuff.

Surely I'm being dense and just can't think of some obvious way to get
2.5 onto my system without a working boot floppy?

If the answer is that I need to somehow create a custom 2.5 installer,
can I do it from my 2.4 system or do I need to start offering bribes on
this list?

Thanks!
jonathan

+++ Jonathan Rozes, System Administrator, Will Vinton Studios