Re: need help with Linksys 16 (ISA 10 Mbps)

My experience has been that oBSD really doesn't like ne2000 cards, & other
people seem to have shared this experience.  The most expedient solution
would probably be just to get another ethernet card (especially
considering that ISA models can be had pretty cheaply).

JRM