Re: Y2K status about OpenBSD 2.4/2.5 ?

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Xavier Beaudouin wrote:

|> Hi ;-)

  Hello, there.  First of all, my apologies for the delay.

|> My boss asked my what is the status of OpenBSD 2.4 and 2.5 about Y2K...
|>
|> The page on www.openbsd.org doesn't give me a lot of informations about
|> it....
|>
|> I only want to know if the bare OpenBSD installation goes thru the Y2K
|> date ....

  Well...  According to the site (and documentation), OpenBSD is ready for Y2K.

|> Any pointers about this ?

  If that was the only one thing you were looking, I think it's done, and I
  hope this mail will be useful in any way.

--
Stay always alarmed; if for even one second you don't know where your enemy
is, probably you're already dead.