Re: Install Issue.

Weird I fed the system bios some params for 410MB drive and the OpenBSD
Setup completed without a hitch.

On the first reboot after the install I got that notorious using
partion 3 id 0 hang.

I gave it the 'ol three finger solute and let the bios auto detect the
6GB (wiping clean the previous 410MB drive params) drive and here I am at
the login prompt.

It's all voodoo with these damn pc's. :)

-Josh